If you’re looking for Space Cuttings, you will find them here
About this blog
What’s New in Nucleonica… Blog - News from the Nucleonica Team
Subscribe to the Blog
You can stay up to date with Nucleonica Blog via these feeds.Subscribe via RSS
or subscribe via email
- Watts Bar Unit 2 shut down due to pump issue on turbine system March 27, 2017RHEA COUNTY, TN (WRCB) - TVA's Watts Bar Nuclear Plant Unit 2 was shut down in the early afternoon hours of Thursday, March 23rd. Officials say the reactor has been placed in a safe and stable condition. TVA says there were no public or nuclear safety concerns at any time.
- U.S. Leads Boycott of U.N. Talks on Nuclear Weapons Ban March 27, 2017More than 100 countries on Monday launched the first U.N. talks aimed at achieving a legally binding ban on atomic weapons, as Washington led an international boycott of a process it deems unrealistic. Before the conference had even begun, the US ambassador to the U.N.
- Underground search for the ghost particle hits wildlife clearance wall March 27, 2017The site of the observatory at Bodi West Hills, Theni district, Tamil Nadu. Source: INO. The order of the National Green Tribunal last week suspending the environmental clearance for the India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO), a major scientific research facility, is just the latest in a long line....
- US boycotts UN meeting to ban nuclear weapons March 27, 2017More than 100 countries on Monday launched the first UN talks aimed at achieving a legally binding ban on atomic weapons, as Washington led an international boycott of a process it deems unrealistic. Before the conference had even begun, the US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, spoke out to reject....
- Obama weakened Army: Dick Cheney March 27, 2017Former U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney on Monday said the world today faced the most complicated security situation since the Second World War and globalisation might have to take a back seat as the Donald Trump administration would focus on political and national security compulsions.